Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Livy AKA "Little Watkins"

I like to call Olivia "Little Watkins" because she looks so much like her Grandma Watkins and Pete.  She is just like her daddy in temperment too... very calm and happy.  She has been "talking for weeks and loves to be sitting up at all times if possible.  She is always trying to sit up on her own and is really close to being able to get up there on her own but staying upright is not possible by herself yet.  She is seriously my pride and joy.  I have heard people call other people sweet before but I personally have never thought anyone was sweet before until I had Livy.  She is the best baby ever. 




2 comments:

My name is Becka said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures!

Andy Burch said...

I love those pictures. Can't wait to meet her!