Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Carter was so excited to see the Easter Bunny but freaked out when the time came.  Lets face it this is a pretty freaky bunny.  Almost as freaky as my hair in this picture.  I got it cut two days later.... oh well.  Carter totally dug Easter this year.  I was telling him the story of Jesus and why we really have Easter one night last week and he fell asleep... I guess I need pictures or a book or somthing to help me out :)  Pete and Carter dyed eggs and we had Amanda and Robyn for dinner... should have taken a picture of that but spaced it with preparing for dinner.... All in all it was a good day besides the quick hospital trip to see if Carter broke his leg when he fell of the tramp and wouldn't walk on it.  It probably is not broken they told us after XRays....


No comments: