Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Shots of the Kids.

Carter decided to try and fight the driveway and the driveway won.  He was pretending he was the Daddy fighting bad guys trying to get into our house and face planted.  It will be a scar for sure. Then one morning the kids were sitting in front of the A/C vent drumming it with the fingers and talking it was cute.  I love the backs of my kids heads.  I think they are shaped really cute. One night I gave Livy a licorace to chew and when she was done she looked like the Joker from Batman.  She loved it. The next picture was of Carter waiting to go out with the guys.  They were having a father and sons campout for the ward but it was pouring rain so Pete and Daniel took the boys to a hotel to swim all night and Sadie and I kept the girls and did a slumber party with BBC :)  The last shot is of Liv she loves to try and climb things. 




No comments: