Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Home Evening



One thing that Carter loves to do is to take the train downtown to the temple.  He has been calling it Heavenly Fathers temple lately and loves to go and visit.  I don't blame him as it is one of my favorite things to do too.  We love the small temple they have on display nowadays too.  I took some change with us so Carter could make some wishes in the fountain.  I showed him how to do the first wish and said "I wish Carter is happy all the days of his life."  So Carter takes a coin and says " I hope Daddy is safe forever."  another coin "I hope Mommy is safe forever."  another coin "I hope Livy is safe forever."  another coin "I hope the bears like me."  another coin "I hope Brett is my friend forever."  another coin "I want to live with Heavenly Father and Brett forever."  Brett you should feel special....  Brett is a friend in the neighborhood.  Carter loves to play with Brett.




No comments: