Monday, September 27, 2010

Yakima and Kennewick WA

I served my mission in these two areas as well as three more and I wanted to see way more people on my trip but I was so sick by this part of the trip that the next day we cut the trip a little short and drove straight to Idaho where we admitted me to the E.R.  Fun I know.... this makes all you women who have never had children want to run out and get pregnant :)  But let me explain in the picture we have Kimmie D. first who was one of my neighbors.  I loved her so much.... she has some disabilities but to me they just make her more amazing.  She is a wonderful role model to mankind.  Then there is Suzanne who is a lady I taught on my mission.... she never joined probably because of language barriers but six years later I still consider her a true friend that I adore and love.  Then we have the Lowes.... Carter is in love with Morgan if you can't tell... they were my mission mama, papa, brother and sisters.  They are my family.  LOVE them.  There was so many people I wanted to see and I hope you know who you are!

No comments: