Monday, September 27, 2010

Grandma Knights Funeral

My Grandma Knight died on August 29th 2010.  It was the sadest thing to ever happen to me thus far in my 30 years of life.  She was like a second mother to me literally.  Helped raise me, gave me advice, feed me, ect.  She was alot of fun and full of life and wisdom.  I can't wait to see her again.  If she was here today I would want her to know she lived a good life and fought a good fight to the bitter end.  In all things she was a good example to her children and grandchildren and the world was a better place to have had her in it.  Thank you Grandma for everything you have done for us.  Love you.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Oma. She really was the sweetest lady. I loved going and visiting her with you.