Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2011

Thanks to my sister in laws and my mother in law for an amazingly yummy meals :)  I made the deviled eggs... I didn't want to crowd the kitchen and I did have two small kids running around keeping me busy.  But the food was awesome.  The Watkins had a tradition when they were little to go get candy at a certain candy store after Thanksgiving dinner.  It is a good long walk both ways so you can walk off a few calories.  So we took all the kids minus Livy (who was napping) and then went over to the park to let the kids burn some energy.  Pete comes from a family of 7 kids and we were lucky to have 4 kids including Pete there.  There was Stacey & Scott Hayes from Texas and thier three kids Chance, Noelle, & Hannah.  Josh & Nina Watkins from Illinois with thier two kids Taylor and Brock.  Then Sarah Watkins and Richard (her fiance) from Florida with thier son Caleb.  And then us from Utah.  We were just missing Adam & Angela who live in Japan, Steven who lives in Florida, and Jennifer & Thayne who live in Oregon.  But we were happy to get as many people there as we did.












1 comment:

CK said...

What a great family tradition to take a walk after wards. I might have to steal that one...