Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal

We got very lucky and Pete's brother Steve has a friend that works at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter... his name is Scott and he plays Olivander at the Olivanders Wand Shop.  He does an amazing 10 or 15 minute wand show where he picks someone from the audience to choose thier wand.  There is some magic involved and it was cool.  He did a private wand choosing for Pete, Carter, and I which was so much fun.  I am telling you  I felt like a kid all over again in the parks.... Pete said I haven't seen you this happy the whole trip.  And it was true.  I was giddy.  I loved all the attention to detail and the castle was so dang awesome with the coolest ride I have ever been on.  I was next to a probably 10 year old maybe 11 year old kid  on the ride and he cried the whole way through it.  It was intense and a blast.  The week we were there the Weasley twins from the movie were there for "fun" we just missed seeing them.... oh well!






1 comment:

CK said...

OH! I SOOOOO wanna go!!!!