Monday, January 3, 2011

Introducing Olivia Lynn Watkins

We have FINALLY gotten our second addition to our family.  It seems like it took forever to get her here but Olivia was born on 12/29/10 at 11:03 am.  She came very easy during labor.  No real labor pains to speak of and I only pushed for maybe a minute or two.  She is such a sweet baby and hardly ever cries.  She weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces but has lost weight due to the Jaundice.  I put her in some preemie clothes today and they drowned her.  She is on the Bile Bed at all times however so clothes are only necissary for going to get her blood drawn to see if the Jaundice is getting better... so far it is not.  She has gone from an 11.9 to a 13.4 to a 16.4... basically not good.  We are currently sleep deprived and happy to be so because it means we get Livy in our lives.  Carter is loving the whole experience and every morning he wakes up and tells me how cute or pretty the baby is and that he loves her.  We are truly blessed.





4 comments:

CK said...

BE.U-----TIFUL BABY!!!! Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous!
So glad that you are home and healthy. I really hope she gets over this jaundice asap!
Keeping her in my prayers
-CK

Montana Brandts said...

She is SO sweet! Congratulations!! I will keep her in my prayers that her jaundice gets better!!

Stacey said...

Good luck with the jaundice. We went through that and I HATED taking Nathan in every day to get the heel-prick.
She is beautiful! Let me know if you need any help with Carter...Nathan would love to play!

daisy deb said...

totally a betty....you two make beautiful babies!!!