Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

Yes I know we are now in 2010 but I haven't updated since 2009.... but my mother in law needs to see her baby... well both her babies. So Mom here you go! We first have a picture of us at Temple Square. Carter loves to go see the temple and he always cries when we leave. We went to Idaho for Christmas this year and Pete of course had to take carter on the "motorcycles".... he thinks the four wheelers are motorcycles and he love them. Carter was sitting in the sled screaming "Go Daddy Go!" and "Faster Daddy" He is definately an adrenaline junky. The next picture is a MIRACLE. John actually did the dishes after Christmas dinner. Sheer miracle will never happen again. I had to get a picture. And last is one of Carter opening a present. I love him in that outfit. We got him a mini table and chairs for Christmas and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember now.














No comments: