Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving











We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We had it at our home for the first time- which was a little nerve racking but it turned out great. We flew Andy down from NC and then Mom and Dave drove down. It was a fun week. Carter loved having Pete home and when he went back to work he crawled around the house that morning saying Dadda? Dad? It was cute but kind of sad. We were sad Andy had to go back... and sad Katy and Jake weren't able to make it-they were in TX for a wedding. This time of year just reminds me of how thankful I am for Carter and Pete. They complete me in everyway. I am also very thankful for my brothers and sisters and for all six of my parents (Mom, Dad, Dave, Eleanor, Donna, & Larry.) Pete's family is exactly what I had hoped to have for in-laws. But most of all I am greatful for eternal families and for Heavenly Father making it possible through the Savior and Holy Ghost to return to live with them. What an amazing plan.

No comments: