Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wedding Pictures!

My sister in law Katy needed some pictures of my wedding bouqet (she made it.) Katy is going to do her sisters bouqet as well and wanted to see my flowers again. So I thought I may as well post some pictures on the blog. Pete and I have been married for two years and two months. We were married in the Salt Lake City Temple.... the temple I dreamed of when I was a child. And all my dreams have come true ten fold. I never thought I could be so happy in a relationship and to know it is for eternity makes it all the sweeter. I love my husband with all my heart.



3 comments:

Marla B said...

just BEAUTIFUL! Very cute! The picture I love the most is where pete is pulling in one direction, and the guys are pulling you in the other....the one on your blog profile! but a beautiful, happy, new bride!

daisy deb said...

gorgous!!! wouldn't it be fun to get married again and throw that big wonderful party all over again!

CK said...

I love this picture!
-Love, Carrie Kimmel

PS Carter looks so much like Pete in these pictures!
He just looks so much fun, I wish I could see him!