Thursday, August 7, 2008

Carter & Cousins



We were blessed to have Stacey & Scott come visit with thier kids- Chance, Noele, & Hannah- two weeks ago. We had such a ball and Carter was in love with all of them. We went to Lagoon... pictures to come shortly..... Hill Airforce Base Musuem...shopping... ect. The kids had a great time taking care of Carter.... they changed him, fed him, and even bathed him... they were great. We hope they come back soon! Carter turned six months while they were here... he is growing like a weed.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Carter is a doll! I can't wait to meet him in person (sometime...)

daisy deb said...

you are fabulous, dinner was amazing, you saved me from another night of eggs and toast....I tell you what, I want my honey back! 6 hrs and counting! way cute pix of the kiddos

Joel's Family said...

Your little Carter is a cutie. He for sure doesn't look like he is too awefully hungry. I am glad to see you are doing well and you are getting this blogging thing down. It is a lot of fun.

Burch Family said...

Oh my goodness! My nephew is so cute and you better believe I will be over to see him a bunch just as soon as I get home, or as soon as you all get back from Norh Carolina. I am going to have to get to know him all over again! I hope you have a great trip and don't forget to call me when you get home. Crys, the blog looks great!

Blondie said...

Cute pics Crystal!! I love your profile wedding fight, classic. Our blog is heuglyfamily-5.blogspot.com, check us out. I get WAY behind on blogging too, it takes a ton of time, see you soon!